Saturday 29 September 2018

Jackie's Birthday today

You may recall that my good friend and ex work colleague Jackie,
spent a good part of the last six months in and out of hospital.
I sent her a couple of card bombs whilst she was in, and a few 
more cards in between!!
Its great to send her a card that celebrates her birthday,
rather than one wishing her a speedy recovery!
She really is making excellent progress and we are back to 
our monthly visits, with me going to her house as she is not currently driving.

Here's her birthday card.


Jackie loves White and Lavender, so I thought that this foyyed the bill
and whilst being very simnple it was elegant!
Happy Birthday Jackie!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous birthday card you have made for Jackie. She will love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the embossed background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.