Thursday 8 October 2009

Another year older

This is my last year of being fifty something! Tempis fugit and all that.
Its been a busy week again. Monday morning did 18 holes of golf at Monday Club,played with Jan, Joan and Kath, did my first Eclectic card and played quite well. Cooked Barry's tea, then Heather picked me and Cathy up and off we went to Oriental Palace for our Dearne Valley reunion Dinner. It was a lovely evening and we all arranged to get together early December at the Sandygate for the next one.
Tuesday morning did gym and aquarobics, then home for Craft Class. Tuesday evening was spent making my card orders - had 4 cards to do before today. Wednesday was my birthday - I always open my cards at one minute past midnight and this year was no exception. Christine came over and we had a coffee and a natter, I opened my pressie - a beautiful hand made necklace, opened my cards that had been delivered by post - I got 33 cards!! We went to Crofton to the Cock & Crown and had lunch, then went to Spring Green Nurseries to the Craft Kabin where we only spent a few pounds each - that makes a change. Back home we sat down and did a Stampin Up card each to add to my samples for workshops. Cooked tea then got things together for craft class. Gail was on her own last night so we spent the time doing a very special wedding card. We then rehashed her wish list of Stampin Up supplies, then after she went home I watched Emmerdale with Barry. Off to bed then - am getting tired a lot earlier these days - must be my age!
This morning got up bright and early for my early morning swim, the 45 minutes in the gym, then back home for a leisurely breakfast. I am going to watch a programme that Barry has taped for me and then I shall decide what to do with the rest of the day after I have read my emails.
Talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.