Saturday 17 October 2009

Ironing again!!

Well I have to do the ironing sometime don't I and I wont have any time to get it done now before Wednesday if I don't do it today. Tonight we are going to a Ladies night Dinner dance at Ardsley House. Tomorrow we are playing golf and staying overnight at Belton Woods (Grantham) then playing golf again on Monday. Barry will be out Monday evening nd I have two ladies coming to play at Stampin Up. Tuesday is Step and Aquarobics, then I have craft class don't I?
Thursday morning went to Meadowhall and met up with Carol D to deliver her SU goodies. We had a couple of coffees in Debenhams (and a bacon butty Chris!!) Then did a quick little shop then back home to get ready for craft class. Did the tri shutter card with the Thursday ladies.(Only two this week as Gill, Beth and Sue have a school appointmenrt for work experience ) Heather did it in Traditional colours and Chris did hersin Contempory - they both looked fabulous and they were well pleased with the results.
Friday I had to wait in for the new dishwasher, Joan C came up and we got our heads together to sort out the new fixture list for next year. We also planned a surprise event for next year. Took Stevie shopping, watched soaps, then went to bed.
Today am doing the ironing, with a little bit of pogo games on the computer to break the monotony.
See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.