Thursday 10 February 2011

Another Birthday Card for Richard

Chris (sis-in-law) and Chris B came over today to have a quick training session on the website and ordering. Chris (sis-in-law) placed her first order - which was quite exciting, especially as she saw how many free stamp sets she was getting!! She now can't wait for this order to come. We made a quick phone call to Demo Support, when Chris spoke to Chris and then passed him on to the other Chris - it was so funny - 3 Chris's together. Anyway, Chris from demo support was able to tweak the system to make both the other Chris's appear in Demo Locator - in his usual efficient fashion - he is so helpful.
Chris (s-i-l) brought her not quite finished card over and borrowed my star punch to put the final touches to her birthday card for Richard (my nephew in Australia) and I asked her if I could share this with you - and here it is. I think its lovely, it uses the Cheers to you stanpset and the (now retired) Sweet Pea papers.

1 comment:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.