Monday 14 February 2011

A card for Patrick

Another busy weekend - hence no postings - but to make up for it - I'm posting two piccies for you instead.
Friday night Emma, Tony and good friend Heather came down to our house to assemble Emma and Tony's Evening Reception invitations along with the RSVPs. We have now finished them all and I will post piccies once they have all been sent.
Saturday was golf - it wasn't too cold so I braved the elements and enjoyed the game. To say that it was the first game I have played this tear, I didn't play too badly. Barry and I played with Brother-in-law Gerald and friend Patrick.
Saturday night we went out for a night at the Dogs would you believe. !0 of us went to celebrate Emma's birthday. I placed a £1 bet on every one of the 12 races and guess how much I won. Absolutely nothing!
Totally exhausted yesterday so I had a little lie in, then went shopping for a new "Spring" weight (rather than "Winter" weight) Duvet.
Cooked Sunday dinner, then spent the evening in the craft room prepping for todays class at Thorpe Hesley.
Here is the first card that I have to show you. I made this to congratulate Patrick on his installation at the Masonic - he is now Worshipful Master of Regent Lodge for this year. I don't have any Masonic stamps, so I stamped this little teddy raising his glass- Cheers Patrick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.