Friday 4 February 2011

Kate's Kittens!

Well what a busy time I have been having.
Sale-a-bration has been particularly successful for me and my friends, as I now have 3 new recruits who have signed up with Stampin up during the last week - 2 of these signed up today. I am not sure whether or not I told you that Chris (sis-in-law) signed up last Friday, but she did!. This morning I posted off my friend Lisa's application form and this afternoon when my friend Chris B came for lunch and a chat, she signed up as well and has posted off her application this afternoon.
I am already a Stampin Up mummy to the lovely Anna, so now I have a family of 4 stampin Up babies who will become Kate's kittens!
I have to make them all a welcome to the team card, which I will set about after tea, then I'll post a piccie, and you can all come back later to view.
What a day!! Absolutely fabulous. Think of all the free stampsets!! Drool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.