Saturday 19 February 2011

Cottage Garden Tri-shutter


















Whilst it has been snowing this morning I have put the finishing touches to this Tri-shutter card that I started making last night. It is very labour intensive, but the SU Paper cutter/Scorer make the precision cutting and scoring very accurate.

Here are various views of the card - it's quite difficult to photograph as well because of all the angles, but I think that you can see how beautiful it is.
I have followed Jenny Moors instructions they are available to buy and worth every penny.


































Here is the finished card and close ups of the sentiment and the decoupaged butterflies
(You can see that I only just remembered to decoupage the butterflies and add the rhinestones just to finish it off!)

5 comments:

  1. WOW! What a fabulous card, Kate. Just love the colours you have chosen.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kate - I keep promising myself to have a go at one of these
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous - you have really outdone yourself!
    love Chris G xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Kate, was admiring this on Jenny's blog earlier, I have just made a Tri Shutter baby album and they are so effective! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Kate, beautiful colours, love shirley

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.