Friday 4 April 2014

Carol's Card

Last Saturday my friend (and down'line) Carol came to my Saturday morning Monthly workshop.
She had seen a card on Pinterest and fancied making it.
When she had finished it, I asked if I could photograph it for my blog as 
I thought it was a fabulous card to share - I shall be casing it myself!!


Isn't it just fabulous - she has used the resist technique and scribbled blocks of
colour using the In Colours Stampin' Write Markers!
Itty Bitty flower punches and Hello, Lovely stamp set.
Great work Carol.

10 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kate, Carol has done a fabulous job and look forward to seeing your creation.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very beautiful CAS card Kate.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colours and the sweet little flowers! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Tell Carol nice job. Thinking I will case also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card. Tell your friend she did a fab job xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Kate hun just love what u do with colours x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.