Tuesday 22 April 2014

Congratulations Stephanie!!

Some of my followers will know who Stephanie is - she gave up smoking 
36 days ago - so I am sending her a congratulations/celebrate card to encourage
her to carry on with the quitting!!
Here it is 


Cased from my Stampin' Up! Grandmother Monica's Blog 
I have tweaked it a little to make it my own and obviously it is
personalised for Stephanie.
Colour Combo is Naturals White, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist and Gold.
Flowers stamped using the Flower Shop stamp set
and cut out using the Pansy Punch,
sentiment from Express Yourself (Hostess) stamp set.
Background stamp - Hardwood!  Just can't stop using it!!
Gold Bakers Twine and Gold Sequin Trim embellishments.
Watercolour Wonder Washi Tape.

I am sure that Stephanie will see this, I have posted it today, but it will take a while to arrive with her
and I do so want to cheer her on and share in celebrating her success
in quitting the weed (and I speak as an ex- smoker myself so I know it's not easy!)
Congratulations Stephanie!!

14 comments:

  1. Well done Kate, such a kind thought. Fabulous creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous paper, love the pretty flowers and details Kate.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thought, gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and I am sure Stephanie will love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that background, great card.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Setphanie and fabulous card Kate hun great job hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a sweet person! It is with wonderful individuals like you that I can claim success! I have your last card taped to my laptop and it is part of the reason for my success. Can't wait to see this card in person. Thank you again! You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Kate, super wood effect and I am sure it will give Stephanie some more encouragement to carry on.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Kate & I'm sure Stephanie will love it too! She's doing really well!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here from CBN---fabulous combo of products, Kate, for a great card---ya Stephanie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another Stunning card, Kate, and well done Stephanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kate, another gorgeous card am sure Stephanie will love it. Such a kind thing to do.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  13. how sweet of you to make a congrats card for your friend for such a wonderful occasion. I hope she loves it. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.