Sunday 13 April 2014

Scribbled Happy Birthday for Cara

Here's the card I mad for my friend Cara who's birthday was on Friday.
Couldn't post this til I knew she had received it,


It's another resist emboss technique using blender pens and In Colours inks:
Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit and Raspberry Ripple.
Ink scribbled over sentiment from Perfectly Penned, stamped
in Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder
Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and Basic Rhinestone embellishments.
These colours will be replaced with new ones when the Annual Catalogue launches in July
so I am making the most of them while they last.
Hope you had a great day Cara! xx









13 comments:

  1. Fabulous crd very neat love the colors and your technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kate :)
    I do like the resist technique, I should use it more! I particularly like the splash of colour against the white background-very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Kate. I love the effect of the resist technique and the colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously effective technique Kate, loving all the splats too xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Kate, fabulous design, a great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Kate this is gorgeous, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who'd have thought that scribbling could look so fabulous! lol Get well soon Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely strong colour and detail Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great and cheerful card Kate.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kate awesome hun u really do have a great grasp of colour fabulous work hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely colors and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this would do for a man card!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.