Last Thursday, my friend Carol found a card on Pinterest that she wanted to case for a
Get Well Card, so when she had done it I asked if I could photograph it so that I
could case it too. I have just changed the "Bed Linen" on my version below!
Top Note Die used to cut the "bed"
Gingham Garden DSP used for the bed linen.
Punches used - Owl Builder punch, Itty Bitty flower punch,
Modern Label punch and Word Window punch,
the Nurse's hat is made from 1/4 of a 1.3/8" punched circle.
The ribbon is from my stash of (sadly retired) Stampin' Up ribbon.
I have a few friends who are under the weather at the moment,
so I may make a couple more of these to cheer them up!!