Saturday 26 April 2014

Hello my friend.

One of my friends (and Stampin' Up! downline) Trisha, moved house recently, 
so I have sent her a card to wish her well in her new home.  


I have used my home-made diamond template again to make this pattern,
(remember I used the triangle punch to make the acetate template?)
The colour combo is Raspberry Ripple, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Black.
The stamp set is My Friend.
The only embellishments are three Basic Rhinestones.
Hope that she likes it!

15 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely colour and detail Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, loving the colours and the stamps look gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trisha is sure to love this gorgeous card Kate, I love how you think outside the box...beautiful colours here also, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate really delicious hun love it hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now why wouldn't she like it Kate?....it's lovely. I do like these type of cards you're making lately, with inks & silhouettes, they're fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh this is so beautiful hun. love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background behind the silhouette stamp. A fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Kate. I love the colours you've used for your background and the stamps look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lets try again lol, I adore this and love the way you have done that background, its brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll look in my patchwork shapes as I'm sure I have a diamond somewhere and really love the use of it. Ann x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.