Monday 7 March 2016

Get well card for Pete

Yesterday (Sunday) Lexie spent a few hours with me whilst Simon and Kerry went to watch Lucas play football.  She had her English and maths homework to do, and once that was finished, she didn't have much time left before she would be picked up to go home.  She wanted to make a Get Well card for her other Grandad (Kerry's Dad - Pete) who is in hospital after having had a back operation. They were going to the hospital in the afternoon to see him.
So whilst she made her get well card, I made one for Pete too.
Here's what I made in less than 10 minutes!!



A really quick and easy Get Well card, using  Wetlands and Hopeful Thoughts  stamp sets.
The colour combo is Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray and White.
Get Well soon Pete!



13 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kate, a simple design realised beautifully. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card and made in a record time. I don't think I have ever made a card this quickly. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. eautiful CAS get well card!
    Perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful clean and simple get well soon card. I love the splash of colour

    ❤️ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely CAS card Kate. The bird stamp set is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, I love the one layer, so hard to do

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really beautiful card, loving those stamps, such a beautiful colours.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the delicate look of this, Kate. It's a really gorgeous card and sure to cheer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Get Well card,love this stamp set.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.