Sunday 13 March 2016

Ladies Night

Yesterday Barry and I went to a Ladies's Evening at the Holiday Inn in Barnsley and stayed the night there. We had a lovely evening and I was thrilled to learn that I had been given one of the table decorations.  Today I have made  a thank you card to give to Lynette and Tony, thanking them for the evening and the beautiful table decoration.


I used the Rose Wonder stamp set and the matching die to make this card, and I think I have matched the colour of the roses on the table menu and in the table decoration.

These pictures taken in daylight don't do justice to the table decoration, which is seen best in dimmed light, as it has a battery light in the bottom of the fish bowl, under the glass pebbles, and it gives off a burgundy glow..



Here is the matching table menu


As you can see I tried to match the thank you card to the colours and theme of the evening.
I'm quite pleased with the result.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card the rose is just stunning. I love the table decoration you got to keep. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, table decoration and seems like a fabulous evening Kate!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow super colours it's all just fabulous. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had a lovely time. Hope your friend enjoys the card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I do love the rose and the beautiful colour.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kate. The colour is beautiful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful rose and beautiful card. I love this bundle.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.