Thursday 10 March 2016

Need your opinion please

Can you help me decide whether to leave this card with the black mat on its own, 
or whether to mat it again onto a white card.
It's for my sister Maggies birthday next week, and I can safely post this today 
as she neither crafts nor blogs!

I have used the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies with the matching Botanical Blooms stamp set.
The colour combination is black, white and Crumb Cake, combined with a bit of bling,
using Silver Glimmer Paper, Iced Rhinestones and Basic Rhinestones.

Here's the card without the white behind it


And now with the White card behind it


So this is where I'd like you to tell me which you think has the best effect?
I really can't decide for myself, so if you can let me know your thoughts, 
I really would appreciate your opinion.
Hope to hear from you soon!

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kate and I can see why you're having trouble. I think I prefer the white border. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a gorgeous card Kate I love the card with the white behind it.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card. I think I prefer it with the white border. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card. Definately on the white would be my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love the white bordered one, makes it stand out more.

    ❤️ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another vote for the white border Kate. Much mor visually pleasing. Stunning design and detail!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely the white border.....such a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous black and white with that shimmer; Think I like the white behind it. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulously stylish card Kate. The white border frames it all nicely xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I love the design and definitely mat and layer onto the white.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both versions look great - but I probably like the white background best, the design seems clearer and more striking, I think

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both lovely but I would Matt it again on to a White card x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.