Tuesday 8 March 2016

It's my party doggy card.

This is a card that we made at Julie's January Training (I think!)
I really enjoyed making this and my crafting ladies have loved making it too.
The  backgrounds are from Its My Party DSP, matted and layered 
on Mint Macaron and Melon Mambo card.
Various punches were used to punch out that cute little doggy
Julie has done a cheat sheet showing which punches to use to make this
And you can find it HERE



The balloons were punched using the Balloon Bouquet punch 
and fine silver thread was used for the strings on the balloons.
Isn't this just the cutest little doggy!!



16 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning card, it is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Kate! To answer your question, yes I will be there. I'm arriving Friday evening, although I'm not qualified for the reception that night. I hope to see you there?

    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully fun card you have made. Love the papers and the bold colours and design.
    ❤️ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a cute doggy. Your card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and loving the cute dog.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card for a child or anyone who loves dogs. Such a clever idea using punches, lovely papers too.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is so cute great card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is super cute and a very beautiful card Kate
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Kate. Love the background papers as well as the dog, such a fun card. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulously fun card Kate. That little dog is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, Kate....might nick the idea for my grandson's 1st birthday card on Sunday.....as usual, I haven't made it yet ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.