Tuesday 22 May 2018

Another Double Z Fold card

You may recall that I have resolved to use my old stash and retired DSP
most of which I am using for Cards for Causes (Charity cards!)
Here's one card that I am saving for someone special,
so it will stay in my box for a while!
The DSP on this card is actually current until the end of the month, so I thought 
I really ought to cut it rather than  stroke it!
Do other crafters have this problem???

Card front view on display

Card folded flat for posting

Viewed from above to show rhe mechanics.
Stamp set used for border is Touches of Texture
DSP Whole Lot of Lovely
Flowers cut using Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies
and centres stamped with Colourful Seasons stamp set.
Happy Birthday Thinlits die used to cut sentiment.

Really pleased with the result!!


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kate.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a stunning card I love it. Those papers are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, I love how these papers and colors go together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and design Kate. I know what you mean about stroking you card. I love to sniff mine (seriously weird). It smells delicious!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.