Sunday 6 May 2018

Girly Pandas

A friend needed a birthday card for a little girl as her grand-daughter had had a last minute
invitation to her friend's birthday party and asked if I could make one quickly for her.

Here's one of my stand-by Panda cards that I have, and I add the occasion
when I know what event they will be for.
I will have to do a couple more of these now!



The stamps are from the Free Sale-a-bration Stamp set "Party Pandas"
I have found these useful for several occasions, and wont be parting with them!

7 comments:

  1. Love these cute pandas and sparkly balloons. A wonderful birthday card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card those pandas are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loving the pandas, super cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a youngster. I love your sparkly baloons.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.