Thursday 10 May 2018

Hedgehugs - Cards for Causes - Thank yous!

Every month, the Stampin Up Team that I belong to, Julies' Jems,
choose a good cause that will benefit from our hand-crafted cards.
Some have been sold to fund-raise for charities, others have been
used to thank volunteers for their work with different projects.

Last month we sent cards to Care for the Elderly- who, amongst other things, 
 organise afternoon teas , and the organisation requested  thank you cards to send
to the volunteers who do these teas.  I found out recently that my Sister-in-law
Jane, volunteers with them and drives the old folk to these afternoon events.
Small world!!

I have done a batch of 50 assorted cards, and the most difficult ones,
 I am sure you can guess,  are cards that are suitable for men.
 I thought that these were quite acceptable,  and a little fun too!
Don't you?



Stamp set : Hedgehugs
Sentiment (retired S-A-B)) Simply Wonderful

6 comments:

  1. These images are so cute! I love these cards Kate.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look perfect thank you cards for men. Such a good idea to donate cards like this.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Kate and sure to be treasured!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.