Sunday 13 May 2018

More Mens' Cards for Causes.

Remember the other day when I posted some men's Cards for Causes,
well I decided then that I ought to come up with a design that I could batch make
cards for men, when sending our charity cards out.
Here are a couple more of the designs I came up with.


These are reasonably easy to make and don't need ages spending on them -
just a piece of  DSP on a co-ordinating card base, and strips of coloured
card in lieu of ribbon. A Tailored Tag punched shape to set off the 
"Thanks so very much" sentiment, et voila -
a quick and easy but very smart card for a fella!!

7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Kate, love the designs and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate these cards are gorgeous I love the papers you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous Kate, great papers. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect, such a great design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely male themed cards Kate!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.