Saturday 5 May 2018

Rita's birthday

Today is my cousin Rita's birthday
she is Linda's sister, whose birthday was yesterday!,
and here's the card I have made for her.


This features the beautiful new Share what you love Speciality DSP.
You can't see detail on this card, but the DSP has a beautiful Pearl finish on 
some of the papers, and this is one of them.
Its a set of papers that you don't want to cut, merely sit and stroke.
Do you know that feeling?
I have used the Birthday Wishes For You stamp set, and coloured in 
the "Birthday" in Rich Razzleberry with Wink of Stella on top -
not sure that it stands out on this photo,

Happy Birthday Rita - have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning birthday card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the design. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate, this is a beautiful card and I'm sure your cousin will love it. I've never used DSP but think I may have to try some. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful birthday card. Your cousin is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, crisp and clean Kate. Sure to be treasured.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.