Wednesday 9 May 2018

My farming friend Anne's Birthday card,

Now when I say it's my farming friend Anne's birthday today, 
I don't mean that she has a farm,  or works on a farm, 
we are part of an online community who play a game called Family Farm Seaside. 
I have been playing this game for four years now, 
and I have made a friend of Anne as a result of chatting to her through the game.
I did think of sending her a card that was farm related, but decided against it!
Here's the card I sent her.



Colour Combo is Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Old Olive and White.
I added Wink  of Stella on the rose and leaves, but it doesn't show on this.
Stamp sets used Happy Birthday Gorgeous and You've Got This.

So here's wishing Anne a very Happy Birthday!!

6 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.