Tuesday 8 May 2018

Pat's Birthday

Pat is one of my "Ladies Wot Lunch" friends.
We get together monthly and go out for lunch and a natter together.
It's actually her birthday tomorrow, but she is away, so will
be celebrating it abroad! I have given her her card, and she
won't be reading craft blogs, so I can safely post this card today.



Its a card that I have done before in various colours, but I think
my favourite is this in Soft Sky, Smoky Slate and White.
The stamp set is Birthday Blooms which is retiring at the end of the month,
so if you haven't got this set and must have it,
better move quickly and get it ordered!

(I have another card to show you of someone else whose 
birthday is tomorrow!! so do call by and have a look.)




6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and love the soft colour palette.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card you made for her birthday. I hope she adores it

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Beautiful card, love the soft colours on the gorgeous flower.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty delicate card Kate. Sounds like a good lunch! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Simply elegant card in a lovely soft colour pallette.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.