Saturday 18 July 2009

Another day of golf.

Well yesterday it rained all day and night so I played no golf at all.(Just for a change)Took Steve shopping as I usually do on a Friday - he bought me a beautiful pot of flowers for outside and Barry a bottle of wine. He's a super brother!
Last night Barry and I went to China Court at Mapplewell for a Chinese Banquet - phew - am still full from that.
Today Barry, Gerald, Michelle and I played golf at Sandhill - it's Captains day today. Michelle and I both scored 32 points, but Chelle won me on the back 9.
Tonight we are all going up the Golf Club for a Hog Roast - our Maggie will be joining us. Will be 15 stone if I keep going out eating like this for much longer!
On Monday evening it's our Dearne Valley Ground Floor North Reunion! We will be eating out at Sandygate.
Well I am going to have a coffee and then do a couple of hours crafting before going out pigging.
Bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.