Friday 3 July 2009

Pontefract - Golf!

Well its been a really hectic week.
On Sunday, sister Maggie, niece Emma and I - along with about 2000 other ladies, completed the Race for Life at Huddersfield (just under an hour - so we didn't really race!) and it was really warm.
Monday saw a birthday lunch with Nicky, catching up with all the news, then a trip to Country baskets at Leeds with friend Liz and her daughter Sarah. We went to get the materials to make bonbonnieres for Sarah's wedding, and I just bought a few crafty bits,
Tuesday - craft class in the morning and then in the evening Sandhill Ladies social golf.
Wednesday was my monthly walk with Ashley - 3 and a half hours with a 30 minute break for a picnic lunch - wonderful but tiring. Craft class wednesday evening - Kath nearly passed out with heat exhaustion as it was so hot and sticky in the evening.
Yesterday was our birthday picnic in Sherwood Forest to celebrate Christine's birthday. Last night I gave my talk on Faberge Eggcrafting to the WI ladies at Ingbirchworth.
Today I am golfing at Pontefract Golf Club, so hope that the weather stays fine!
When will I do the housework?

Well I had better get ready - busy day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.