Thursday 30 July 2009

Pimms!

Well this evening I got a lecture from Chris (B) for not updating my blog, so here goes Chris - enjoy!
On Monday night I was so relaxed I forgot to go to the Committee meeting at the golf club! Black mark for me!
Tuesday I went to the market as usual, then went to Aquarobics and ladies swimming, had a naughty McDonalds lunch, with a hot apple pie - mmmm it was delish!. Tuesday evening - another 9 holes of golf with Sandhill ladies - in the rain again! Got wet through again surprise surprise. Went home, had a healthy prawn salad then went to bed.
Wednesday was my day at Christine's, when we fuddled and played, and stamped and made cards, watched QVC Craft Day (but I didn't buy a thing!)and generally had a super duper time. Had a lovely home-cooked Lasagne for lunch and was too podged to eat a pudding. Called at Tesco on the way home to buy flowers for the Lady Captain at Crookhill Thursday. Called in to Golf Club to drop off sponsored hole sheets - ended up writing out cards for Invitation day and Glynis helped staple the cards to the sponsored hole sheets. Another job done! Saturday is Sandhill's Invitation Day, and Andy is playing with me and Cliff is playing with Barry. What's the betting the weather is crap again on Saturday?
Cooked tea, then got ready for Craft Class and had a pleasant evening and another early night.
Today (Thursday) drove Rosemary to Crookhill (Conisbro') where we had 9 wet holes and 9 fairly fine holes of golf. I am now growing gills and my fingers are wrinkly all the time as they spend so much time in the rain! Despite the changeable weather, we had a lovely time and the Ladies at Crookhill were very sociable. Had a super Carvery meal of beef and pork and then Black forest Gateau! Scrummy!
Dashed home to prepare for tonights Craft Class. When we finished our cards, we all had a glass of Pimms to celebrate Gill's birthday tomorrow. Sorry Heather - you missed this!!

Well Chris - that's updated my blog for now. Tomorrow I intend to have a well deserved lie in, a little ironing, a little crafting, then a visit to Classique for my monthly facial. Luxury!!

Bye for now...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.