Friday 10 July 2009

Matlock Golf Club Ladies AM AM

What a brilliant day we've had today!
Andy and Sheila from Phoenix and Michelle and myself from Sandhill have played in the AM AM competition at Matlock. 160 ladies took part in this and our team came 6th - we each won Marks and Spencers £15 gift vouchers and Thorntons Chocolate!
The weather has been kind all day - not too hot, but hardly any breeze and NO RAIN!
The course was extremely challenging, but fabulous, we have all enjoyed the game and are looking forward to returning here. It's been a long day - the presentation didn't start until 8:30, but it was well worth the wait.
Think that I will have to get off to bed now - golf in the morning at 9:55!
Night night all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate,
    Congratulations on 6th place, I always enjoy playing Matlock but found it hard going on friday, my excuse of course is the old favorite, "I'm over golfed" our Bakewell team only managed to scramble 70 points, if anyone from Matlock reads this,who were the prize winners? and what were the scores?
    Cheers Dee from Bakewell golf club

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.