Tuesday 8 September 2009

Last Tuesday Evening Golf

Well the end of the golfing season is almost here and we are playing our last Tuesday evening golf tonight - its a Texas Scramble. This heralds the start of dark nights and winter woolly weather - good job we are off to Spain this weekend or I could get quite depressed. Then again I have the start of my Stampin Up career to think about - that is quite exciting, and I will update you as it progresses.
Yesterday Joan H and I played in the AM AM at Phoenix Golf Club with Andy Law and Carol D. They came third with 64 and won £40 of M & S vouchers each and Joan and I came 12th with 71. 71 is par for the course, so Joan and I were well pleased with our score, even if it was not a winning one. The game was a good one, the company was excellent, as was the course, and the weather was glorious - we had a great time. The meal after was excellent - all in all a great day, so much so that by the time I got home I was totally exhausted. I just read my emails, sent a few, did a bit of Stampin Up stuff, then went to bed!
Only Liz at Craft class today - others are on holiday so we had a very special one to one and made a beautiful card each and put the world to rights at the same time.
Have to go and get ready for golf now - fingers crossed that the weather holds up!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.