Sunday 6 September 2009

Sunday morning

Well aren't I the early bird! No I am not out worm catching, just need to get those card orders made, so I thought I would post an entry on my blog early doors, then I don't bear the wrath of Chris B (who nags me on a regular basis if I don't post daily updates!)
You may have noticed a subtle change in the appearance of my blog - brownie points if you notice the changes and comment on this posting - I might even give the first reader who correctly spots the two changes a small gift!
If I get the cards made, as well as the Sunday dinner, I may update this with a few more pictures of the cards I've made. (I did the washing yesterday - the ironing can wait for a rainy day!)

Off we jolly well go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.