Thursday 10 September 2009

Update

Tuesday night's Texas Scramble saw Barry, me and the Gutteridge brothers come third, but since I have slept in between, I cannot remember the score. We each won a bottle of wine, and as I don't drink that much, I gave mine to Barry.
Wednesday morning, set the last load of washing before the holiday off,PLJ came and collected his card orders, then Chris (sis-in-law) came over and after coffee, we went down to Elsecar Heritage. You can guess the inevitable! Yes I bought a few goodies:- a Magnolia stamp, Banana frog set of stamps, two sets of Papermania stamp duos, Creative Cardmaking magazine, a paper toile tool, a new set of waterbrushes (cos mine fell down the back of the sideboard in the dining room some time ago and despite Chris and my best efforts, we have been unable to retrieve them, as the sideboard is far too heavy to move, and I haven't got the time to empty out all my crockery!!)Papermania Home for Christmas 12x12 paper (which Chris n I shared)and a pack of silver buttons. Well I think that's everything.
When we got back home, I put jacket potatoes and Chicken casserole in oven for lunch, then we spent some time looking through Stampin Up Catalogue and started our "Wish list" ready for the open house event on Saturday 26th September. Make a note in your diary folks - 10:00 a.m. til 2:30. It will be a super day!! Don't miss it!!
Ate lunch, had seconds, then went back to wish list, drooled over several items, then had a coffee and shared a "healthy eating" individual mandarin cheesecake - weren't we good. Chris is joining weightwatchers tonight - she's a stone and a half lighter than me!! I will be going back to my regular gym and swim routine after my jollies, now that the golfing season is over. We then hung out the washing (cos I had forgotten to do this in all the excitement of shopping and wishlisting!)
Made Barry's tea - casserole and mashed potatoes, I had a quick sandwich cos I was still a little stuffed from lunch!
Wednesday Craft Class - we did the "one martini, two martini, three martini -floor" card (courtesy of Craftwork cards)and despite several moans and groans, all the cards were really good and I would be happy to receive any of them.
Nicky called to collect his card orders and I introduced him to the ladies! He was looking very French in his beret and shorts! All he needed was a string of onions and a bicycle!
Prepped Thursday Class' card (same card as Wednesday class) and now I am off to bed cos I am very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.