Monday 22 August 2016

Another Thoughtful Branches card

At Julies on Saturday I spotted the card that I have cased today, with a little tweaking.
You can see Julie's version on her blog  HERE
And this is mine


I have stamped the leaf from Thoughful Branches in Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate
and Peekaboo Peach to form the background pattern.
I stamped the greeting from Confetti Celebration in Versamark and heat embossed 
with Copper embossing powder. 
I cut the circle out using the Circle Framelits, then stamped and heat embossed in copper
embossing powder, eight leaves, then cut them out and arranged them around the circle.
I coloured in the embossed Happy Birthday using a Crumb Cake Stampin Write Marker pen.
I used the Peekaboo Peach 3/8" Ruched Ribbon under the flower shaped greeting, glued onto the stamped patterned card , and matted and layered first onto Peekaboo Peach card, 
then onto a White 7" X 5" base card.
I am really pleased with the finished effect, and this will be another card for my workshop.

7 comments:

  1. Morning Kate, gorgeous background and loving the design. The colours are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and detail Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Kate. I love the versatility of this bundle.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, love this color set and the embossing. Stunning work Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kate. I love these colours and the embossed leaves are beautiful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Autumnal - is that a word? The card is put together well. love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.