Thursday 18 August 2016

Christmas crafting with Chris - again

I have decided to make a weekly feature of the Christmas cards 
that Chris and I make on Wednesdays when we get together.
Here's one that I made at Chris's recently.


This card features the fabulous embossing folder Woodland with the In the Meadow stamp set
and a simple colour combo of Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, White and Night of Navy.
I have showed my ladies the  technique of brayering and stamping on the embossing folder
to get the effect above and they love it - must say that I like the technique too!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. I don't know that technique I will have to investigate. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kate. You have got such a wonderful result from that technique, I need to investigate further. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so beautifullllllllllllllll and very sweet Kate
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and wonderful layering woth that die cut. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.