Saturday 20 August 2016

Kate Christmas crafting and crafternoon tea!

Today I have been to a Social Stamping Day at the Paper Haven with Julie and three other Jems.
We celebrated Allie's birthday, did some really relaxing crafting and Julie surprised us all
by treating us to a crafternoon tea. The scones were absolutely scrumptious!,
So all in all a great day out, with super company and a few more Christmas cards made.


Here's one of the cards I made, using the fabulous Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set,
the matching punch, and thanks to Allie, for letting me punch these great little hats
complete with a little pom -pom using her Jolly Hat builder punch.
Colour combo of Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.
The papers are the This Christmas Speciality DSP - an absolute bargain at £11.75 for 24 sheets!
The sentiment is from the Snow Place stamp set.

......and here's a photo of the yummy crafternoon tea that Julie set up for us.
The Raspberry Lemonade was lovely and refreshing.
Thanks for a super day Julie xx



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kate, love the Bears.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love the Christmas bears.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie Kate and looks like a scrummy tea!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little card Kate. I love those cute bears and the papers are fabulous. The crafternoon tea looks really scrummy. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Kate! If I'd not already planned my cards, I think this would be on my list xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kate... Wish I had been with you... thought it was going to be on the Friday after all...but then something else got arranged instead...see you in September...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and the afternoon tea looked perfect - WI standard!! Ann x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.