Thursday 25 August 2016

More of Kate's Christmas Crafting with Chris

I said last week that I would do a regular weekly post of the Christmas projects that Chris and I do on a Wednesday afternoon, so here is one of this weeks cards.
Cased from the blog of Leena Girsa with a little bit of  tweaking.

card open, front view showing double Z fold.


Card fully open showing all three panels

Card closed and folded flat for posting.

A simple colour combo of Night of Navy, White and Silver Glimmer Paper.
Stamp set is Flurry of Wishes  used with matching snowflake punch.
CIrcle Frames dies used for the sentiment and scalloped mat.
Thoughtful Branches dies used for trees in White and Silver.
Woodgrain Embossing folder used for bottom Z strip and shaped slightly to resemble fallen snow.
Do pop  round and take a look at more of Leena's projects.

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Kate! I'm using the flurry bundle for my Christmas cards this year.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, not sure what I like more, the card's shape, the trees or the embossing on the ground...all such eye catching details

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous Kate, and such a different design. The Navy, white and silver is a perfect
    Christmas combo too.
    Hugs Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the effect with the trees when the card is closed and the lovely sentiment.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kate, I love this design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design Kate - love it! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Kate. I do love this style of card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this card. Ann x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this stunning card Kate xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.