Wednesday 3 August 2016

Sam's birthday card

Today is the birthday of my Stampin Up great grand-daughter Sam.
Here's the card I've made for her


The stamp set used is Pretty Kitty, and I think it's really cute.
The sentiment is from Birthday Blooms, and the colour combo is Soft Sky and White.
The banner has been punched using the triple banner punch with paper from the Subtles DSP stack.
The ribbon is Pool Party 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon wound round with Silver Metallic thread.

Have a great day Sam, happy birthday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, gorgeous colours and image stamp.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Kate, this is gorgeous, love the cute little image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Kate. I love it and am sure Sam will too.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.