Saturday 6 August 2016

Jems August Blog Hop - Boxes/Bags/Packaging


Well doesn't time fly - I can't believe that another month has passed by and that the time has come
for our next monthly Jems Blog Hop - where our theme is Boxes/Bags and Packaging.

Here's what I have made using the Perfectly wrapped Project Kit

Front view

Top view

Angled view

This kit was only delivered yesterday, so I have only had chance to make this box,
but here's what you can make with this kit.



---------------------------

My second project is one of the Petite Cafe Gift bags,
to which I have simply added a tag and a Gold Binder Clip


Apologies for the poor quality of this picture, but I think that you can see from this
that the bag has a tin tie closure at the top and the bag is food safe.

------------------------------

My third project is a little box which I have made year in, year out ,
it measures 5 cm square by 3cm deep, it's very useful for small pieces 
of jewellery, earrings etc.

Box closed front view

Box closed top view

Box open

Box open view 2

The colour combination is Melon Mambo, Black and White.
Punches used - Scalloped Tag Topper, Pansy and Petite Petals.
Paper is Pop Of Pink Speciality DSP.
Basic Black solid Baker's Twine
and  a single Basic Rhinestone embellishment.

Hope that you have enjoyed seeing my selection of projects,
so now please hop along to see what Linda has to show us
by clicking on the picture below


OR

If you want to go back and see what Karen has made and the ones before her 
click on the picture below



Enjoy!!



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Kate love the first one will have to invest in this kit now :0) thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous packaging trio Kate... though I particularly love the last pink box... very clever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Kate. Love them.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great variety of projects and products Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow all your creations are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects Kate. Love the cute little box & one of my favourite colour combos! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I keep looking at the packaging kit, love the boxes in there! Love the petit cafe bags, I used on this week in a Christmas project ;-) and that little tag topper box is gorgeous too, great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful projects Kate. The first flower is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the tag topper punched box - very clever! Thanks for sharing.

    Sarah L

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous little set of packages!I'd be pleased to get one of those, never mind a gift inside!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these are all fabulous Kate - what beautiful projects. I do love a pretty box :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who wouldn't love to receive a gift in this box??..... it's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.