Wednesday 17 August 2016

Paul and Cheryl's Anniversay

As well as the 12th August being Barry's birthday it is the wedding anniversary of a lovely couple who we met on a Nile Cruise a good many years ago, who we still keep in touch with.

Here's the card that I made for them


the stamp set is the Hostess set "Love you Lots" and I have just loved colouring in 
these two cute little hedgehogs - aren't they adorable!
The background papers are the Pop of Pink DSP - one of my favourite colour combos.
Hope that you both had a lovely Anniversary !!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, you've certainly been kept busy lately. All of your cards are beautiful. I love the image on this one and your colouring is fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a stunning card the hedgehogs are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little hedge hogs are too cute. Great card

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.