Monday 15 August 2016

Barry's birthday card.

Friday was hubby's birthday, and to celebrate he went on a lads golf away day, 
so I didn't see him until late! He had a good day and won £20 for scoring a two.
Here's the card I made for him.


The background paper was from the Serene Scenery DSP Stack.
The waves were cut using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits dies and overstamped with a swirl stamp from the matching Swirly Bird stamp set - the same stamp was used for the background stamping on the base card, using Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy ink.  The little boat was stamped and then die cut using this bundle.
The greeting is the Stylised Birthday stamp. It's a good size for when you need a large greeting.
I am really pleased with this card, which I believe was inspired by the lovely Amanda Bates.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous nautical card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe i love your colored background and that die cut water

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.