Sunday 14 August 2016

Whoops where did last week go?

Well it was a fast and furious week last week.  Birthdays  - .Carol and Julie on the 8th,
Lucas on the 10th, Amy on the 11th, Barry and Denise on the 12th (as well as Paul and Cheryl's Wedding Anniversary), Catherine on the 13th and now I can make something just for me and have a play with my Stampin' Up Christmas Pre-0rder  - yippee!!
Meantime I'll show you the cards that I made last week.


This is the card that I made for Julie H, I made the original one at monthly Julies' Jems training 
and fell in love with the stamp set, so I just had to have it!!
(you may have spotted that there are nearly as many Julies in my circle of friends as there are Chris's)
This card uses the Jar of Love stamp set and matching Framelits 
and has a colour combo of Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride and White.
Don't  you just love that matching ribbon?  I do - it's fabulous.
I can't find a photo of Carol's card just now, if I find it later I will add it on to this post.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning card I love the flowers and the jar. You have had a busy week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kate. Great stamp set and I love the colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.