Sunday 2 August 2009

Clip Crop Crafts


Morning all. I just couldn't drag myself off to the Sports Centre this morning for my Sunday session of swimming and gymning so I had a mini lie in and will get the washing and ironing out of the way so that I can craft for the rest of the day.


In case I haven't mentioned it before, I am currently a designer for Clip Crop Crafts, so quite a few of my recent cards feature downloads from them. If you would like to see their online shop check out
here

It's a great site, with loads of choice and - even better there are regular freebies!
Emma (the owner) has just started her own blog and promises more freebies, sneak peeks and blog candy, so you may wish to visit her blog too - you'll find that
here

Right, I really must get on, there's loads to do!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, I think i've done it but I've also started using facebook under Josh's name so I'm still not sure if I'm doing these things right. You can't believe it can you, I can down a jug of pimms but i'm lost setting things up! Have a great day and will catch up with you tomorrow. Sue xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.