Wednesday 29 August 2018

118 days to Christmas

118 days to Christmas and counting!!


Talking about how many days to Christmas reminded me
 of a project I made some years ago with Lexie,
its a decorated tin with numbers that have magnets on the back -
so you can count down to Christmas!
This is my tin that I made at a monthly training event, 
or it may have been a quarterly training.
Anyhow when Lexie saw it, she wanted to make her own, which she did.
Precious moments!!

On the next photo you can see it is an actual tin.


I am going to stick to my aim of making a card a day and putting them in the tin!!
Wonder how long I can last?


9 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is brilliant and such a good idea. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Christmas is just around the corner and love the decorations on this tin.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I remember making this, my grandson absolutely loved it, thank you for reminding me, I will make another now for my granddaughter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea, lovely decorated box. Must get on with my Christmas makes, I usually make a countdown calendar for the grandchildren.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.