Monday 20 August 2018

Blended Seasons Diarama card.

The other week, Chris and I went to training and used the Blended Seasons stamp set
 and the  Stitched Seasons Framelits dies which form the bundle.
Here's the card we made

Front view

View from above showing the mechanics
We used the Stampin' Blends to colour the image.
Its a long time since I made a diarama card so I enjoyed making this one.  
Dont know whether you can see the detail, but the front aperture
 cut with the Stitches Seasons framelits cuts the outside edge of the aperture 
as well as the inside edge of the cut out piece - brilliant!!


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love your image and a fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite styles of card Kate. Lovely image and colours!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love making these style of cards.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, Kate. I love the colors xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card. I love the stamp design and die cut shape from Stampin Up. Clever as it folds flat too. Would stay on your recipients mantel piece a long time. Well done Kate X

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.