Monday 27 August 2018

3 sneak peeks!!

Yes, thats right - todays post has no less than 3 sneak peeks
of items featured in the soon to be launched Autumn Winter Catalogue!!
Not long to go now!!
The launch is on the 5th September!!

Here's a card cased from Pinterest- I have tried to find the designer, 
but havent managed to find them yet! If you know whose design this is.
please let me know so that I can give credit and link back to their blog.

Here's the card


The new items are:
1) Buffalo Check stamp -inked with the ever faithful Old Olive ink
Used to stamp and then cut the Stitched Seasons Framelits die cut shape
that forms the feature on this card.
The Stitched Seasons framelits are also used for the leaves and flourishes
 (NB -The Blended Seasons Bundle is only available until the end of August - or while stocks last!)

2) The Dashing Deer Bundle - Detailed Deer Thinlits  used for
the leaping deer that is diecut using Gold Glimmer Paper
 and

3) Dashing Deer Bundle - Dashing Deer Stamp set used for sentiment 

The Old Olive mat is embossed with the 
Tufted 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
which is in the Annual catalogue!

Think that I have covered everything!!

I love this card - thanks to who ever designed the original




6 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.