Friday 31 August 2018

Lucas's Get well card.

I got a phone call from Kerry late Sunday afternoon to let us know that Lucas
had been admitted to hospital with suspected appendicitis.
He had the operation in the early hours of Monday morning.
and was allowed home early Monday evening.
Apparently here is a 2 week recovery period and he has to rest,
and not do anything strenuous - this means no golf!!
Lucas will struggle with the rest bit - he is just never still,
so he will find it hard!
Anyhow - here's the card I made for him.


Very clean and simple just a layer of DSP, two mats of Basic Gray,
 two mats of Pool Party and two mats of  White.
Then the Get Well Siin stamped on White and layered first on Pool Party, 
then onto Basic Gray.

After I had photographed this, I decided to stick some Black
Rhinestone Jewels top left and bottom right -
forgot to take another photo, but I am sure you can visualise!!
Apparently he is being very good and resting, watching TV in bed.
He has to take things easy for 2 weeks , so wont be going back to school on the 5th!!!!

-----

3 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.