Monday 13 August 2018

Two Birthdays today

Today its the birthdays of  Catherine, my Stampin' Up! downline, 
and Anita, Chris's Stampin' Up! downline
So I will post Catherine's card today and Anita's tomorrow.
They should both have received ther cards in the post, so it wont spoil the surprise!
Here's Catherine's  card


This is a card that we made at Wednesday's training using the Blended Seasons stamp set
(which is only available until the end of August, or whilst stocks last!)
We stamped onto watercolour card, then coloured in using Aquapainters and inks, 
I like the  contrast between this card with its subtle colouring and the one I made earlier last week.

Happy Birthday Catherine

7 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.