Sunday 26 August 2018

Carol's New Baby Girl card!!

You may recall that I did a  new baby boy card for my golfing teacher 
Danny and his wife, I said that I would like to do one for a newborn girl.
One of my monthly Saturday ladies, Carol started her card last month, 
and finished it yesterday.
She is very happy to share this with us - here it is!!

Various views of the card


--


---


---

Folded flat for posting

---
View from above

Hasn't she made a splendid job of this card -
great project Carol!!
xxx

PS once again, if you would like the instructions to make this card
visit

Bronwyn's Blog - Tutorials for sale HERE

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful,such a lovely design.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous design and a very beautiful card Kate
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kate, what a fabulous card and adore the cute crib.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card. That crib is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, so clever and unique. Perfect for such a special new arrival.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.