Thursday 30 August 2018

Elizabeth's Birthday card

Yesterday was my old school friend Elizabeth's birthday,
we go back more years than I care to admit, and I am ashamed to say it
but I was really getting panicky about not getting her card done in time.
Chris came to the rescue yesterday when I said that I had to make a get well card
for grandson Lucas as well as Elizabeth's card.  Bless her -
she invited me to take one of her stash of cards, rather than
spoil a card b rushing.
Here's the one that I chose.


Its from the "Lots of Happy" kit, but Chris, like me, has improvised
the design using the bits and pieces in the kits, so that each one is different.
Chris has added stampin on to the base card
I have this kit so I will be copying this card myself later and
and probably making  another card for Chris - as a thank you!

PS- Barry hand delivered this card to Elizabeth for me when I got home from Chris's!!
Alls well that ends well!!

PPS I'll show you the card I made for Lucas tomorrow.



5 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.