Wednesday 22 August 2018

A special birthday card for Janine

My friend Pat (from LWL) wanted a special card making 
to celebrate her friend Janine's special birthday,
Here's what I came up with.


I was inspired by the cards that my Stampin Up mummy Julie sends out 
each month for the top 5 sales - I'll post one tomorow and you will see what I mean!!
Once again I used the fabulous Petal Promenade DSP,
simply cut out the number 50, remembering to keep the middle of the zero!
Matted and layered this first onto Very Vanilla, then onto Fresh Fig cardstock.
The Birthday greeting square and sentiment was computer generated
directly onto an A4 Very Vanilla card front.
I am really pleased with this and will use this design for special cards.

Hope that Janine liked it!!

11 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.