Friday 24 August 2018

Sue's Birthday

Today is the birthday of an ex work colleague, Sue.
Didn't realise that it was roday til I checked my diary this afternoon, 
So I went to my box of unfinished cards and various ephemera,
and found this base card with the DSP on it.
I added a Stitched Label framelit die cut, then glued 
the punched shape in the centre and stamped Happy Birthday on it.
Barry then hand- delivered it so she got it today!



I love the soft muted colours of this DSP, which I know dates back awhile, 
but I think it comes together nicely - what do you think??

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning birthday card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is absolutely beautiful!!! So soft...love the colors I hope you enter it in Crafter's Castle challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.