Tuesday 28 August 2018

Dashing Deer Bundle


Did you know there are only 119 days to Christmas?
Just thought that I would share that - I could have all my cards made if I 
only make one card a day from now til Christmas - now that is a thought!!
Here's a sneak peek of another Dashing Deer stamp set card,
using the Detailed Deer Thinlits as well.
Also featuring the Blizzard Thinlits dies - used to emboss the background
by using with the Big Shot Embossing mats - page 221 of the Anual catalogue.
Hope you can see the detail.


Have used Real Red and White cardstock, Red Foil card and Red Glimmer card.

I do love this set - will make real good use of it!!

--------

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card, love the leaping deer and colours used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a stunning Christmas card. I don't think I will be able to make all mine this year which is a shame. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the deer.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.